Saturday, April 13, 2013

Blissmo Beauty Box April review


So, its been a while since I've reviewed a Sub box and let me tell you..I've gone sub box crazy! I have received quite a few (paid for with my own funds) and just haven't had the time to review them.  Today I received my first ever Blissmo Box and I am beyond thrilled. Blissmo has "exceptional organic & eco products delivered right to your door." What I really love the most about Blissmo is that YOU get to choose the theme each month. They have different themes such as beauty, food, or seasonal. So every month it can be something completely different. I love having options! I decided to pick beauty for my first months theme and I am so glad I did!



 
(please excuse the blurry photo!)

Here is what I recieved:


Ok, so I don't normal give price details but I just had to say that this full sized product ALONE covered the cost of the entire box.  This is $25.89 on the MyChelle website



 Yet another FULL SIZED product (sells for $9.99)


(2oz sells at $2.99)


Sigh, Blissmo is now my ultimate favorite sub. box. I am beyond impressed. I'm going to struggle every month deciding what theme to pick, especially after receiving this fantastic beauty themed box.

www.blissmo.com

"Each month, expect exceptional organic & eco-friendly products from a mix of established as well as up-and-coming brands delivered right to your door. We pack each box with between $20-$40 or more of value — and you'll get to discover premium-quality products safer, healthier and better than conventional alternatives."




(Blissmo Subscription box was paid for with my own funds)

No comments: