Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1.What is your favorite thing about Spring?  

Wild flowers sprinkled through out the city. 

2. Favorite kind of flowers to grow or receive?

Tulips -  My mother use to grow them when we live in Iowa.  She actually grew lots of things,  strawberries, green beans, and raspberries. We moved to Texas when I was six but I have never forgotten her beautiful tulips and delicious strawberries.


3. What is your favorite nail polish color?

I never really thought I had just one favorite until I realized that I have bought Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish is Red Carpet, 3 different times.  I suppose I should call this my favorite.  It's a sparkly red that reminds me of Dorothy's ruby red slippers.

4. What is your favorite out door activity?

I love to go on nature trails with my hubby. Although, he complains every time that I walk too fast. We love going to this park pictured below. There are many different trails so every time we go its an adventure.

http://www.sanaturalareas.org/ep/epaerial.jpg

5. Do you have any fun Spring plans?

 One of my brother's is getting married in Hawaii, but unfortunately I can not afford to go. So I will be Cat sitting my mothers' kitties instead.  That's about the only spring plans I have.


No comments: