Saturday, February 9, 2013

Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara






Time to post a review from one of my many mascaras from my mascara hoarder post.. I decided to pick Physicians Formula this week. I had been dieing to try this out for a long time now and it didn't disappoint!










This is a great mascara that goes on smoothly. My lashes didn't feel heavily coated. I also liked the mascara wand, its "pleasantly plumper" than the usual mascara wand.




     

My lashes before

 
(Ewe, ok I really need to start using eye wrinkle cream!)


Lashes after once coat

Second coat and then third coat.







Please excuse the crazy lashes! I couldn't find my eye lash comb. I think its time for a new one.



 I am totally sold on Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara and will be buying this again in the future
 (of course after trying all my other mascaras that Ive hoarded)





Information from Physicians Formula's website
100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
100% Dramatic Volume & Glamour.
OrganiSoy® Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes.
Eco-Olive® a natural antioxidant, shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors"
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tapioca Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide

* Ingredients from Organic Farming"

No comments: