Sunday, February 17, 2013

BeautyBar.com Sample Society February 2013

BeautyBar.com Sample Society is yet another subscription box I've subscribed to and this box really impressed me.



I received:


Immunocologie VenoMax Deluxe Sample this is a VERY impressive sample size considering the price for the full size product is $275!!! Whew! I will be making this last a long time because no matter how fantastic the product works, there is no way I will be purchasing the full sized product! Oh, sorry about the picture, my alien like fingers are in the reflection lol
Diptyque Fragrance Sample

Exude Lipstick Gloss in Crimson
I was impressed with the Exude Lipstick Gloss, first my the packaging... I know I'm weird but its not everyday I get a lip gloss in such a fancy package..yes its fancy to me :)    Then second by the applicator..my picture doesn't do it justice  its a very interesting concept. And then third the color, its a very shear burgundy color that goes on smoothly.

I will definitely be keeping my subscription to Sample Society!


No comments: