Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BirchBox January 2013 - Welcome Box review

So, Ive now that Ive become obsessed with beauty products. I have decided to join a few beauty box subscription programs.   I received my first box a few days ago.  It is from BirchBox.







In my first ever BirchBox I received samples of Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre 24-hour miracle cream, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy , Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo, theBalm cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer, and Larabar Cherry Cobbler.   I am so excited to try all of these, in fact I have only tried one of these amazing products. I have had a Larabar cherry cobbler before...so delicious!



The only sample I have tried so far is the Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo.  A little goes a long way and left my hair feeling super clean but sadly a tad on the dry side.  It states its safe enough for every day use, but I think I'm going to use it every few weeks or so just to be on the safe side. I don't think I would purchase this in the future.


More reviews on these samples are to come. I'm really happy with my first BirchBox I can't wait for next months!


**This BirchBox was purchased with my own funds**

No comments: