Sunday, January 27, 2013

Attack of the Mascara Hoarder!!

So as I stated a few posts ago, Ive become a beauty hoarder. Oh, how I love a good beauty sale.  So within the past few weeks I've accumulated quite a haul of mascara. Ive decided to review each and every one of them on my blog!


From Left to Right- NYC, CoverGirl, Almay, Revlon, Loreal, Beauty for Real,  the last three are all from Physicians Formula.     **I purchased all items with my own funds**

Now when it comes to my hoarding, I do not like wasting things! So..its going to take me a while to review these. The first two are the only mascaras I have tried so far and I wont be opening any more until I get a good use out of them first.

Up first for review. NYC HIGH DEFINITION VOLUMIZING MASCARA
I was rather impressed with this inexpensive little gem. I am a dramatic eye lover and this mascara really does give high definition and volume. The only downside is it can get clumpy if you go overboard.

Extreme close up time!

 Ewe extreme close up eye shots are rather gross, aren't they?

This was honestly the best shot I took of my lashes, not so impressive in the picture, once the rest of the eye make up is complete it looks wonderful.  

I rate NYC HIGH DEFINITION VOLUMIZING MASCARA 
4 out of 5 stars. Excellent price, decent mascara, I would purchase this again.



 NatureLuxe was a good "everyday" mascara. No clumping at all and went on very smoothly as well as it left my lashes soft and light. This would be a wonderful addition to any eco-friendly make-up bag.

Time for another extreme close up!
ewe, my lashes and eyebrows are crazy...please excuse the mess!

I'm going to rate Covergirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara  4 out of 5 stars as well. It gave my lashes a wonderful natural look, very smooth and light formula.

                                           
                               On the left   NYC      the right      CoverGirl                                                                          
 



**I purchased all items with my own funds**

No comments: