Thursday, May 31, 2012

Duplicity (Spellbound #2) by Nikki Jefford

Amazon / Goodreads


Blurb via Goodreads-

"If Graylee Perez thought sharing a body with her twin sister was bad, dealing with a duplicate of herself is two times worse. Gray the second doesn’t seem to get that Lee’s boyfriend, Raj McKenna, is off limits. Then there’s the problem of Adrian Montez. He expects one of the Grays to be his.

Nearly a year later, the council is onto them for past misdeeds; Lee, along with the rest of the coven, has lost control of her powers; and Gray is being stalked by what looks like the Grim Reaper.

If they work together, they may stand a chance of setting things right and making it out alive
"


Duplicity was a fantastic sequel to Entangled! The characters once again were fantastic and the story continued to be fresh and original. I personally love to wear good luck charms, so I loved the magic/talisman aspect! I also loved that one of my favorite movies was mentioned and there were quite a few funny moments, especially a certain a Lady Gaga moment!

Just a warning- Duplicity is a book that you really have to follow closely or you could become a tad mixed up, in terms of the characters! So, get in your comfy chair and tune out everything around you.

I loved Duplicity and I was left wanting more! Enchantment (Spellbound #3) is coming soon, and I can't wait!!

5 out of 5 stars!!

Nikki Jefford is a fantastic writer and a great person. I was completely honored to have been mentioned in her Acknowledgments. It honestly made me teary eyed! Thank you so much, Nikki, I'm so glad I tweeted you!  :)

 I was honored to have received an e-book of Duplicty in exchange for a completely HONEST review.

No comments: