Saturday, February 18, 2012

Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale



Someone Else's Life is about a seventeen year old girl named Rosie, who's mother just passed away from Huntington's disease. Struggling with the loss of her mother Rosie discovers that she was switched at birth.

Someone Else's Life is a well written beautiful book. It started out slow for me but after awhile it strongly held my interest. It was like reading a soap opera, so many lives were changed during the book and there were a few plot twists. The characters were interesting and well described. The only problem I had was the boyfriends ...in my opinion they were both a bit lame and after awhile they were just kind of forgotten about. They would come back every now and then but for the most part I honestly don't remember what happened with them.


I do recommend Someone Else's Life to teens and adults and rate 4 out of 5 stars.

I received a e-galley via Netgalley in exchanged for an honest review

2 comments:

Liz Grace Davis said...

Thanks for posting a great review. I'll check it out.

Tiffany Drew said...

I really enjoyed this book too. I love family drama and this book certainly had it's fair share. I also agree about the boyfriends, I really would have enjoyed more time or backstory with them. But even so, I definitely recommend too.