Monday, November 28, 2011

Vitabath In Bloom - Asian Orchid and Coconut body wash review


I recieved the Vitabath In Bloom Asian Orchid and Coconut body wash from my Influenster CosmoVoxBox. First..The smell: yuck! To me it was faintly like bug spray mixed in with a little bit of old lady. Luckily it was faint and by the time I dried off I couldnt smell it anymore. (But if I had liked the scent that would have been a bad thing) anyhoo...the product worked as expected. I felt clean and moisturized. The price for these bodywashes (IN MY OPINION) are not worth it. The are $9.99 for a 12oz bottle. product works good and its apparently "Formulated with: * Antioxidant rich super fruit blend: Acai, Goji, Coffee, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea & Mangosteen* Vitamin A, B3, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 skin conditioning nutrients enrich the formula. But $9.99 seems way to high for such a little bottle. Id love to try the other scents, but that price is just too high http://www.myvitabath.com

No comments: