Monday, November 28, 2011

Gillette Venus PRO SKIN Review



I received a Gillette-Venus ProSkin Moisture Rich Razor complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program - So, Gillette Venus has finally decided to make their version of the Shick Intuition. (the razor that doesnt need shaving cream) I'm glad they did! This is much less bulky and easy to shave with. I did have to run it across my legs a few times and the "shave gel bars" can get pretty slimy. But overall its a great product and it left my legs silky smooth. The only thing I dont like about it is the price. I guess I'm just a frugal gal. Im not really into paying $9.95 for it, However the package states you get 3 razor cartridges. But if buying these means no more shaving cream and beautiful legs...its worth it! http://www.gillettevenus.com

No comments: